Options For Settling Child Custody

Some of the most contentious aspects of a separation deal with child custody. I am attorney Bobbie O’Keefe, and I am prepared to guide both married and unmarried couples facing issues of custody and parental rights.

It is usually best for all parties to come to an agreement about child custody outside of court such as through mediation or negotiation. It is generally best to maintain an uncontentious relationship with your former spouse as much as possible, for the well-being of your child.

In some cases, having the courts decide is the best option, but this process can take longer and is often far more expensive. Whichever way you choose to go about this difficult process, I will work with you to keep you integrally involved in your child’s life.

I Handle All Family Matters Related To Your Children

In addition to resolving child custody disputes, I also handle cases involving:

  • Child support
  • Paternity rights
  • Relocations
  • Custody modifications
  • Contempt and enforcement
  • Grandparent’s rights

If you are not the child’s parent but are seeking representation for custody rights, I can offer you sound advice about your options and steps to take. I understand the factors that courts use to determine rulings on these cases and can help you pursue your third-party custody rights.

Speak With An Experience Lawyer today

I understand just how emotionally taxing it can be to pursue custody rights or worry about the future of your children.

Call 614-633-4777 or email me for a free consultation. I serve Columbus and the surrounding areas of Ohio.